Slipstream was founded by Mischa Porter in 2006 to provide an unparalleled flight instruction experience to the next generation of pilots. Mischa's previous experience flying for a national airline and providing flight instruction at other DFW flight schools gives him a unique perspective on the aviation industry which will benefit Slipstream's customers.
Slipstream Aviation is just minutes from downtown Dallas. We pride ourselves on the experience and attitude of our instructors, our focus on safety, and our customer satisfaction rate. Check out our Customer Testimonials page to see our customer feedback or our Facebook page to see what's been happening at Slipstream. We want to help you become a pilot in Dallas!
Why choose Slipstream Aviation?
Go ahead, call or e-mail! We check e-mail all the time, and, if we miss your call, we're probably out flying, so please leave a message and we'll get right back to you.
Dallas Executive Airport
5435 Saturn Dr.
Dallas, TX 75237
This page last updated: 1/30/2014
Welcome to Dallas' premier flight school
- Instrument proficiency checks
- Recurrent flight training
We are your one-stop shop for pilot training, airplane rentals, and flight school needs, so come and learn to fly at Slipstream Aviation flight school in Dallas! flight school dallas
Just south of downtown Dallas off of Highway 67, the school is readily accessible to residents in Oak Cliff, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Cedar Hill, Irving, Arlington, and all of Dallas and Fort Worth.
Here are some quick links, to get started:
- Check out our Learn To Fly section for more information on flight training.
- International Students - Slipstream Aviation academy is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students, so you can complete your flight training with us in the U.S.
- If you are looking for airplane rentals, please check out Our Fleet.
- Many people get started on their flight training path with a Discovery Flight. You can purchase yours here, then just give us a call to schedule your flight. During this one hour flight, you will do almost all the flying!
Use the handy form below to request additional information on how we can help you to be a pilot at our flight school in Dallas, and our chief instructor will contact you. Add your Skype ID if you'd like to be contacted via Skype.
We were voted one of the nation's top flight schools!